Sunday, April 6, 2008

A LITTLE SOMETHING DIFFERENT....



HAPPY SUNDAY, PEEPS!!! So.... I decided to do something different with this post to see who is checking out my page and what genres of music everyone is into.... This posting is all from the Euro/Progressive/Trance realm.... These are tracks new and old that I happen to enjoy.... And since I have neglected everyone for the past week or so, I will make this a lengthy posting.... ENJOY!!!


Age Pee - When The Rain Begins To Fall (Radio Edit)


Akcent - Kylie (Pulsedriver Remix)


Alex Megane - Hurricane (Cascada Remix)


Armin Van Buuren - Saturday Night (Club Mix)


Bacera - Secret Of Love (Central Seven Radio Edit)


Cascada - What Do You Want From Me (Radio Edit)


D.H.T. - Alone 2002 (Potatoheads Remix)


Dancing DJ's - Fading Like A Flower


Delerium - Silence (Tiesto's In Search Of Sunrise Remix)


Discotronic - Tricky Disco (Rocco Vs. Bass-T Remix)


Eyeopener - Hungry Eyes 2004 (Club Mix)


Foggy - Come Into My Dreams (Vocal Radio Edit)


Groove Coverage - Because I Love You (The Postman Song) (Club Mix)


Infernal - From Paris To Berlin (DJ Alligator Meets Mr. President Club Mix)


Laava - Wherever You Are (I Feel Love) (Club Remix)


Mandaryna - Here I Go Again (Groove Coverage Extended Version)


QED - Love Bites


Red Carpet - Alright (Radio Edit)


Savon - Music Reload (Club Mix)


Ultra Flirt - Heaven Is A Place On Earth (Discotronic Remix)


I will try to do another post this evening with some House, Mash-Up's & Mainstream Hip-Hop for everyone.... Until Then....

1 comment:

dj_joey said...

hi master all of ur remixes are good hope you post some more thanks