Tuesday, April 8, 2008

HOUSE, HIP HOP, REMIXES
& MASH-UP'S.... WOO HAH!!!



Alright, I guess I'll start by saying HAPPY FRIGGIN' TUESDAY.... The start of another week in my books.... Regardless, there is music and that makes me happy! Another posting for everyone this week; If you read the title, you know what you're getting yourself into.... Download & ENJOY!!!


Boston - More Than A Feeling (Joss Dominguez Club Mix)


Hed Boys - The Girls & Boys (Original Mix)


Danny S - Keep Me Hanging On 2008 (Klaas Remix)


Daft Punk - One More Time (DJ Antoine Remix)


Klaas - It's Like That 2008 (Original Mix)


The Clash Vs. Basement Jaxx - The Magnificent Romeo (Culture Shock Mash-Up)


Technotronic Vs. Justin Timberlake - Pump Up The Jam Like I Love You (Ben Liebrand Mash-Up)


Will Smith Vs. Sister Sledge - Gettin' Jiggy With The Greatest Dancer (Mash-Up)


No Doubt Vs. ShapeUK - Hella Lola (Culture Shock Mash-Up)


Modjo Vs. The Pussycat Dolls - Don't Cha Lady (EXPLICIT) (DJ Nicky T Mash-Up)


Mary J. Blige - Just Fine (DJ Stone Remix)


Michael Jackson & Will.I.Am - P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) 2008


Danity Kane - Damaged (Lethal Weapon)


Usher & Young Jeezy - In This Club (Lethal Weapon)


Lupe Fiasco & Matthew Santos - Superstar (MixShow Clean Edit)


For the general knowledge of the bloggers.... I try to post some things I would think you would be looking for.... If there is a certain song you are looking for, leave me a message and I will do my best to get it up ASAP.... Also, like any other blog site, PLEASE leave me comments when you download....
ENJOY YOUR WEEK!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are spinning in Chicago you should know better bro. It is not Daft Punk - One More Time (DJ Antoine Remix). The remix is done by The House Moguls. You know Billy the Kid.

Anonymous said...

sickk posts keep it up mannn!!!