Friday, April 25, 2008

ANOTHER NEW MIX!!!!


What's good, party peeps.... Sorry that I have been slacking in the Posting Deptartment.... Been very busy as of late.... I promise to post some tracks for everyone to bang @ their hotspots this weekend later today....

ON TO BUSINESS.... I finally freed myself to get this posting done due to many requests for it; This post is my demo that was turned in for airplay @ KISS-FM (Chicago).... It's a 27 minute mix that was produced, not mixed, by myself about a month ago. A WORD TO THE WISE.... This collaboration was the process of laying acapellas over pre-mixed instrumentals.... All of the Mashes in this mix are not available as of yet; I am currently working on the actual Mash-Up's that were created in the process. Once they're done, I will post them immediately for your listening pleasure.... So.... DOWNLOAD THE SNOT OUTTA IT, BURN IT, PUT IT ON YOUR MP3 PLAYER & ENJOY!!!


KISSMIX 1 (KISS-FM Chicago)


1 comment:

307 said...

very very good mix !!!! another please because it's so good ! see ya