Saturday, April 26, 2008

JUST A THOUGHT....



Just a thought.... Hey there wonderful blog visitors.... Just wanted to take time out to say Thank You for stopping by and checking out the site.... Now that it has over a thousand hits, I thought this would be a good time to let everyone in on a bit of knowledge....


FOR ALL THE BLOG PAGE WEBMASTERS:

For all of you hard-working individuals that put in the time to create and post (i.e. - Remix Land, Digital Eargasm, The Sexy Result, DJ's Alive), I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for all the hard work you put into your page.... If I haven't left any feedback, I promise to do it before the end of the weekend....


FOR EVERYONE WHO VISITS MY PAGE:

Just an FYI.... We, as Webmasters and creators of the Blogspot pages, work very hard on the pages we have created and put a substantial amount of effort into creating the posts that we bring to you on a daily or weekly basis. I can now side with the rest of the hosts when I say....
IF YOU'RE GOING TO STOP BY THIS PAGE AND DOWNLOAD MUSIC, IT IS A COURTEOUS GESTURE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK ABOUT ANY AND ALL THAT YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED!

I will bet the farm that all of the Blogspot creators will agree and side with me on this one.... We, as creators and posters, do not mind bringing you some of the hottest music, remixes & Mash-Up's on the market from around the world.... We ask one simple favor and that is to leave messages to show that you appreciate what we do.... It's not that hard to leave a small blurb to tell us "THANKS!" for all of our hard work.... So please.... LEAVE FEEDBACK!!! We would all greatly appreciate it and once again Thank You for stopping by!

No comments: