Friday, March 21, 2008

A NEW MUSIC POSTING!!!


TIME FOR MORE DOWNLOADS FOR ALL MY PEEPS!!! Alright... Seriously.... I promise I won't be a cheeseball anymore in this message.... For starters, if you have NOT downloaded the test copy of "WRECKIN' THA DECKS.... VOLUME 4" yet, do it while you're here.... I promise you won't be disappointed. Plus, I would like everyone's feedback.... SO MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE A COMMENT!!!

On to the post.... I actually was doing some digging and found some HOT Mash-Up's by DJ Nicky T, a DJ/Producer/Remixer from London.... You can find him on MySpace @ MySpace.com/DJNickyT.... Along with a couple of his tracks, I have posted a couple of tracks that I think everyone will enjoy.... If there is something specific that you are looking for, don't hesitate to drop me a message.... If I have it, I'll post it.... Have a good weekend, peeps!!!


Bodyrox Vs. Usher - Yeah Yeah Yeah (DJ Nicky T Mash-Up)


Bob Sinclar vs. Kelis - Milkshake Generation (DJ Nicky T Mash-Up)


Bob Sinclar Vs. Will.I.Am - Mama, Hold On (DJ Nicky T Mash-Up)


Fedde Le Grand Vs. Real 2 Reel - Detroit Likes To Move It
(DJ Nicky T Mash-Up)



Till West & DJ Delicious Vs. Cassie & Jay-Z - Same Me & U
(DJ Nicky T Mash-Up)



Mick Jagger - Charmed Life (Solitaire Radio Edit)


Hi Tack - Let's Dance (Radio Edit)


Miley Cyrus - See You Again (Johnny Coppola Radio Edit)


Yves LaRock - Zookey (Yves LaRock Mix)


Janet Jackson - Rock With You (Princess Ann Sleazy House Mix)


DON'T FORGET.... Download my NEW mix in the post below....

No comments: