Monday, March 17, 2008

FINALLY.... A NEW POST!!!



HAPPY FRIGGIN' ST. PATTY'S DAY, LADS!!!! Hope everyone had an awesome weekend and didn't get too tanked.... So.... I finally got the free moment to sit down and do this post; I will be putting up a new music post tomorrow, but today.... IT'S FINALLY HERE!!! THE RELEASE YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!! WRECKIN' THA DECKS - VOLUME 4!!!! My BRAND SPANKIN' NEW 80 Minute Dance Mix with some of the HOTTEST Beats bangin' in the clubs RIGHT NOW!!! Now.... Here's the deal.... Download it, bang it in the car, at work, at home, on your IPod or wherever you can play a music file.... Then leave a comment on this post of what you think - THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!! I would like to know what people think.... Therefore I can use the thoughts for the next issue.... Download it..... RIGHT NOW!!!


WRECKIN' THA DECKS.... VOLUME 4

No comments: