Friday, July 11, 2008

YET ANOTHER SHAMELESS PROMOTION.... BROUGHT TO YOU COURTESY OF
"THA D-STURB'D ONE"!!!



2 POSTINGS IN ONE DAY?!?!?!? I know.... I'm trying to play catch up for all of the time I haven't posted anything.... Sorry, peeps.... I will try to do better & post on a more regular basis.... ON TO THE POST!!!

For all you folks checkin' out my page & haven't done much searchin' around, take some time to check out what my peeps over @
REMIX LAND are up to.... They are posting some of the HOTTEST tracks known to man, along with plenty of self-produced mixes to go around!!! This mix that is posted below is from my mang DJ DAN.... Not only is the mix BANGIN', but my Mash-Up "Please Don't Call Me Baby" (Madison Avenue Vs. Rihanna) is in the MIX!!!! Once again, BIG PROPS to you, DJ Dan!!! Download the mix & stop over & say HELLO to my peeps.... Links are connected to the Remix Land Poster & the highlighted "REMIX LAND" above.... ENJOY!!!


DJ DAN (UK) - Mini Mix 22.08.08 (1Hr 15Mins)

No comments: