Friday, July 11, 2008

NEW STUFF!!!
COME & GET YOUR NEW STUFF!!!



Finally.... After not posting a D@MN thing for a LOOOONG while.... (Sorry, Peeps!!!) I HAVE NEW TRACKS!!!! I had some free time to work on the creation of some new DJ D-Sturb'd Mash-Up's & I wanna give them all to you wonderful peeps!!! Before I forget, BIG PROPS to my mang DJ DAN from REMIX LAND for ROCKIN' my Mash-Up "Rihanna Vs. Madison Avenue - Please Don't Call Me Baby" on his newest mix.... Sounds dope, bro!!! Well.... Here they are.... As always, THANKS FOR STOPPING BY..... MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE COMMENTS!!!!



Britney Spears Vs. Akon & Eminem - Gimme More Smack That
(DJ D-Sturb'd Mash-Up)



Diddy & Keyshia Cole Vs. Justin Timberlake - Last Night Brought SexyBack
(DJ D-Sturb'd Mash-Up)



Kat DeLuna Vs. Black Eyed Peas - Whine Up My Humps
(DJ D-Sturb'd Mash-Up)



Michael Jackson Vs. Flo Rida - Blame It Low On The Boogie
(DJ D-Sturb'd Mash-Up)



Pitbull Vs. Ying Yang Twins - Go Girl Is Dangerous
(DJ D-Sturb'd Mash-Up)


No comments: